The good news is that the church roof repair work has started. Unfortunately, the impact of the Coronavirus means that work has now been delayed due to supply chain issues. This could be the case for the next 3-4 weeks. As our bat Licence only runs up to the 1st of May 2020, it is looking likely that we will have to suspend all works until the 1st of September. We are working with Natural England to try and extend our licence which could see us complete the work earlier. We will keep you updated!